Tuesday, December 22, 2009


After each of m workouts I write down what I have done on a little calendar and then place it on my bulletin board. This does a few things for me. Keeps track of what I have done, Shows me my accomplishments and how I have gotten stronger, and finally motivates me. The Calender is in my direct view at work and it easily shows me how much I have done or have not done. The above calendar is a typical month. The below calendar is this month. Grrrr.....


The positive note on this post is that for Christmas I gave my husband a membership to the Y. So hopefully that will be added motivation to get me to workout. We both went today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sweetie, Dad here. December is always a challenge to get in a good workout. Between the weather, the holidays and trying to keep the family in the Holiday Spirit it is usually my poorest month for workouts. I am lucky the Navy gives me time during the workday to fit it in. Otherwise it would not happen. With that said, once the New Year starts I seem to get in the right frame of mind and make progress towards my spring goal. Hopefully the same will hold true for you. Still looking forward to our run. Don't get discouraged for December. You have plenty of time to get ready for the June run. You may want to check out the web on training for 1/2 marathons. If I remember right, there are some pretty good recommended programs with miles and a schedule to make it all work. But remember, they are just recommended programs. I will be happy to go through them with you next time we get together.

    Love, Dad ;->

    ReplyDelete