Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29th

I did a 10 minute mile today. I never was able to do that in school but today I did it. Maybe I should try for the President's Fitness award now since I never received it when I was in school.


Then I lifted. I told my husband he would probably have to carry our son for us tonite since I would probably be in too much pain to do it myself. In other words I had a darn good workout today.


I went to the Y yesterday too and ran for the first time in a few weeks. I only did 20 minutes since I didn't know how my body would react but it sure felt good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jamie Lynn, Dad here. Good for you on your mile. Probably should keep trying for quicker miles along with some slower longer distances. I am getting back into my running routine also, a little further down the road than you at the moment. Did 6 and a quarter yesterday and 3 today. I added up my miles for the year today, a little over 1064 miles. We probably need to think about a training program for you after the first of the year. Still looking forward to the half marathon with you.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete