Saturday, December 12, 2009

Last week.

I finally made it to the Y. On Thursday I went to Young Arena and walked. The Y was still closed so I went with one of my bosses to walk over lunch and got a very brisk 40 minute walk in. He and I are very competitive walkers and end up walking quite fast.

Then Friday I actually got back to the Y. I didn't have a full hour work out so I just biked for 30 mins. I went 5.3 miles which was great. Now as long as the weather cooperates and I don't get another cold I will be back to my working out.

On a side note:
My working out has paid off. I officially weigh less than I did when I found out I was pregnant with Henry. Now I have proof of what the power of exercise can do. Just image if I had been more proactive and got to the Y more frequently. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sweetie, Dad here. Glad you are getting back to being well and to the gym. I have not been running as much as I should be, but have a while before I need to start my training plan for the marathon. Still planning on the 1/2 with you if you are up to it.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete