Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Running

Today I was supposed to do either a 2 mile run or 30 mins of cross-training. I couldn't go to the Y during lunch due to a meeting. But I decided this is a no excuse day. I went to Young arena after work to run. I decided I would do my 2 miles then get home to make dinner. I did it in 21 minutes. Then I decided that since I felt good I would just run 30 minutes. I finished 30 mins and realized if I did just two more laps I would have 3 miles done. So I ran 3 miles.

I think that Young Arena is a lot better than running on the treadmill. My run was so easy and I think its because there are things to look at and my pace is not forced by the treadmill. I may have to run at the arena more often. But even better I can't wait until its a little warmer to run outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment