Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Should I workout when I am sick?

The question for this week is should I or shouldn't I work out when I am sick. Part of me says yes it will make me feel better. The other part says no, rest and feel better. I have opted to not workout. If I had a head cold I would workout and clear the sinuses but I don't know what I have. I just know that for the past two days my body has been achy and shaky. So here I sit at my desk over the noon hour feeling crappy and guilty.

1 comment:

  1. You spend too much time beating up on yourself. I beleive that your body does know what it wants, but it also knows that working out is not always the best of choices. Today may need to be a rest day. Give it a day and if it is not better go to the doctor. After that you will know what to do for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete