Monday, March 1, 2010

February

February was a pretty good month. I ran 32.45 miles which is 10 more than in January. Pretty good since I was sick for part of the month. Not only that I managed to run some of those miles at a 9 minute mile pace. Fastest ever for me. I also ran the farthest I have ever run. To start the month I ran 4 miles and to end the month 5 miles, which is the farthest I have run in my life.

So next month I need to run 7 miles and complete a 5K race. The 5K should be simple but I hope to do it at a good pace.

The negative - My left foot has problems. The side is bruised and it hurts to walk. It started after my 5 mile run. Not sure what's wrong...

1 comment:

  1. Dad said you may need to check your shoes. If the support is breaking down that might be the problem.

    ReplyDelete