Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I LOVE RUNNING!

I love running. Today is the day that it happened. I started out for a 4 mile run tonight and as I ran I kept thinking about how great it felt. During my previous runs all I thought about was how much time or distance was left so that I could stop running. Today I kept calculating how I could add miles to my run. So instead of a 4 miles, I ended up running 5.5 miles. I even would have run further if I didn't feel like I need to get home to the family. So today I decided I love running, ran the furthest I ever have, and can't wait for my next run.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. As I said before, some days are great, other days are a challenge, but they are all worth it. I will send in our 10 mile applications this week. When do we need to sign up for the half marathon?

    Love ya,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete