Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, November 23rd.

Today I ran out my frustrations. I did another 30 minute treadmill run. This time I varied the speed. I did the first mile at 4.5 mph then raised it to 4.7 mph. The last 2 minutes I did at 5 mph. It all felt pretty darn good.

This weekend I didn't get an official workout in but I did do a lot of activities that did not involve sitting. Including a very long grocery shopping trip while holding my 15lbs baby in a sling and trying to teach my daughter to jump rope.


1/2 Marathon math.

If the distance is 13.1 miles and I run it at 4.5 mph it will take me 2.9 hours.....
If I run at 5 mph it will take 2.62 hours....
And if I can run at 5.5 mph it will take 2,3 hours....
I obviously need to run faster than I have been but not sure what pace I will decide. If I am running with my Dad he and I will have to decide together. And I think he runs much faster than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment