Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I walked...

I left work and was so excited to run today. I was going to do 5 miles before dinner. Well I now know that I am a morning runner who is not a fan of the heat. I ran the first 15 minutes then thought I was going to die. I felt like crap. I ended up doing just over 3 miles and it took just about 50 minutes. I think it had to do with a fullish stomach (I didn't eat anything 2 hours before) and the heat. I typically do my best runs right away in the morning after eating a granola bar when the day is still cool.

I am going to try to get up in the morning and run 5 miles.

Update - I did just calculate that in the first 15 minutes that I was running so well I did 1.5 miles. That's pretty good. Also my son did not sleep well last night. Which means I didn't sleep well. So I did not run this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment